$145.00 Per Person
Now Taking Reservations! – – – Book your seats below.
Saturday, April 13th, 2024
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Shipshewana, IN
– Trip escorted by John Henry of Route 23 Tours
– Guide for the Shipshewana Backroads Tour provided by Great Life Tours
– Get a Brown Bag that will be filled at each Amish stop
– Thresher’s Amish Family Style Luncheon
(On the Menu: Baked Chicken, Roast Beef, Homemade bread with Amish Apple Butter and Peanut Butter, Tossed Salad, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Homemade noodles, Chicken Stuffing, Choice of a pie (Seasonal Fruit, Banana Cream, or Chocolate Peanut Cream) served with ice cream and caramel sauce.
– Start and meet your guide at Yoder’s Popcorn
– Amish Bakery (Gift for your Brown Bag)
– Visit Dutch Country Market / Katie’s Homemade Noodles (Gift for your Brown Bag)
– Visit Carolyn’s Kitchen and private Jam Tasting (Gift for your Brown Bag)
– Visit Yoder Meat and Cheese (Gift for your Brown Bag)
– Amish Bulk Food Store (Bottle of Water & Gift for your Brown Bag)
– Quick dinner on own at Culver’s (Coldwater, MI)
7:00 AM Pick-up | 9:00 PM – Meijer, Davison (Lot H)
11:00 AM – Arrive at Yoder’s Popcorn
11:30 AM to 5:15 PM – Back Road Guided Tour of the Shipshewana Amish Country
(Amish Family Style Lunch at 1:00pm)
6:15 PM to 7:00 PM – Quick Dinner Stop on own at Culver’s (Coldwater, MI)
Registration Deadline: March 20th, 2024 or until the trip sells out!
– All payments must be in by March 20th, 2024
– No refunds after March 20th, 2024
– Limit 50 Seats Available
– Full Payment is due upon Sign-up
– No food substitutions can be made on this tour.
– No children under the age of 5.
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name, Cell, and Email Address if attending)*
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee. This is only for confirmation purposes and is not a real ticket.
6. Check-in with your names at the bus the day of the trip.
Join our Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/davisontravelers
If you are having trouble registering and paying for this trip, please call 810-577-8929.