Detroit Princess Riverboat Luncheon Cruise with Eastern Market Bus Trip
August 5 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pmFree – $99.00
$99.00 Per Person
SOLD OUT – RSVP TO GET ON WAITLIST BELOW. IF WE GET ENOUGH PEOPLE WE’LL OPEN A 2ND BUS!
Detroit Princess Riverboat cruises are generally 2-3 hours long, journeying from Hart Plaza past the Ambassador Bridge, just past to Belle Isle, and back to the dock. The lunch menu features a bountiful buffet including Tender Beef Tips in Gravy, Baked Chicken, Marinated Portabella Sliced Mushrooms, Cheese Tortellini, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Steamed Fresh Vegetables, Michigan Tossed Salad, dessert, coffee, hot tea, and ice water. Also, sit back and enjoy live musical entertainment all while you cruise down the river and go outside to see the amazing views of Detroit and Windsor. After the cruise, we’ll head on over to Eastern Market. There’s really nothing quite like it!
Saturday, August 5th, 2023
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Detroit, MI
– Cruise on the Detroit Princess River Boat
– Bountiful Buffet on board the boat
– Musical Entertainment all while you Cruise down the River
– Visit to Eastern Market
9:30 AM – Pick-up at Meijer, Davison Lot H (Bus Departs @ 10:00 AM)
11:30 AM to 2:30 PM – Detroit Princess Riverboat
2:45 PM to 4:00 PM – Eastern Market
5:30 PM – Return to Meijer, Davison
Reservation Information: Only 52 Seats available!
– Payment due upon sign-up.
– No refund may be given after June 27th, 2023 unless a replacement can be found.
– No Children under 5 years old.
– All refunds will be charged a 5% cancellation fee.
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name and Email Address of attendee 1)*
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out.
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee. If you entered their emails they will get the ticket.
6. Check-in with the ticket or just with your names at the bus the day of the trip.
Join us: Facebook.com/groups/davisontravelers
Detroit Princess Waitlist
If we get a large enough waitlist, I'll open a second bus.