$55.00 Per Person
Now Taking Reservations! – Book your seats below…
Get back $20 in Free Play, $10 in Food , and $10 in Bingo Bucks from the Casino!
Saturday, March 16th, 2024
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Mt. Pleasant, MI
– Trip escorted by John Henry of Route 23 Tours
– Games on the Bus
– All You Can Eat Pancake Breakfast with REAL Maple Syrup at Chippewa Nature Center*
– 5 hours of gaming at Soaring Eagle Casino
– Get back $20 in free play, $10 in food credit, $10 Bingo Bucks!*
*Bingo available at 1:30 PM at the Soaring Eagle Bingo Hall (Free Shuttle Available at Front Entrance)
*Breakfast includes: Real Fresh Maple Syrup, Unlimited Pancakes, Sausage, Apple Sauce, Coffee and Milk.
7:15 AM – Bus Reports to Meijer Davison (Lot H)
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM – Chippewa Nature Center
10:30 AM to 3:30 PM – Soaring Eagle Casino
5:00 PM – Return to Davison, MI
Registration Deadline: 02-26-24 or until the trip sells out!
– No refunds after February 26th, 2024.
– Must be at least 18 years of age and will need a valid ID (Must bring with you to get incentive).
– Casino Requires a Completed Manifest (Full Legal Name, Address, and Date of Birth)
– Limit (1) casino incentive package per person
– Must arrive on the bus to get the casino incentive
– Casino Incentives subject to change without notice
MANIFEST REQUIRED BY CASINO (GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING)
You will need the following information for each attendee to book the trip…
– Player’s Club Number (if Applicable) – – Not required.
– Legal First Name (As it appears on ID)
– Last Name
– Street Address
– Zip Code
– Date of Birth
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name and Email Address if attending)*
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out (Fill out the Manifest)
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee. If you entered their emails they will get the ticket.
6. Check-in with the ticket or just with your names at the bus the day of the trip.
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE FOR THIS TRIP.
Join our Facebook Group for more great trips…