Date: Saturday, June 17th, 2023
Price: $115.00 Per Person
Tickets No Longer Available. RSVP below to get on the waitlist!
Welcome to the home of the Midwest’s Largest Flea Market! Held every Tuesday and Wednesday of each week from the first of May through the end of October, you can find hundreds of vendors selling everything from fresh fruit to handcrafted furniture at the Shipshewana Flea Market. The small community comes alive with travelers from all over to visit this “do not miss” Hoosier tradition. The atmosphere surrounding the Flea Market is one of a kind. It is not hard to find a friendly face on these streets, nor is it difficult to keep one busy with the numerous activities Shipshewana has to offer. Grab Lunch at one of the many vendors on the grounds of the Flea Market. The day will be capped off with a Family-Style Dinner at Das Dutchman Essenhaus.
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Shipshewana, IN
– Trip escorted by John Henry of Route 23 Tours
– 5 hours at the Shipshewana Flea Market (Largest in the Midwest)
– Family Style Dinner (3 Meats) at Das Dutchman Essenhaus*
*Chicken, Roast Beef, and Ham
(Tossed Salad with our their Homemade Salad Dressings, Homemade Bread with Apple Butter & Amish Peanut Butter Spread, Mashed Potatoes with Beef Gravy, Homemade Noodles, Bread Dressing, Green Beans, Choice of N/A Beverage, homemade pie, tax and servers gratuity.)
7:00 AM Pick-up / 9:00 PM Return – Meijer, Davison (Lot H)
11:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Shipshewana Flea Market
4:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Das Dutchman Essenhaus
Limited Seating – Reservation Deadline is May 24th, 2023
– Limit 52 seats available
– No refunds after May 24th, 2023 unless a replacement can be found.
– No children under 5.
– Dinner is All You Can Eat
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name and Email Address if attending)*
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee. If you entered their emails they will get the ticket.
6. Check-in with the ticket or just with your names at the bus the day of the trip.
Join Davison Travelers: facebook.com/groups/davisontravelers
RSVP to get on the waitlist.