A new musical comedy about the things we do to stay together.
Daniel Hillard, a struggling, out-of-work actor, will do anything for his kids. After losing custody in a messy divorce, he creates the kindly alter ego of Scottish nanny Euphegenia Doubtfire in a desperate attempt to stay in their lives. As his new character takes on a life of its own, Mrs. Doubtfire teaches Daniel more than he bargained for about how to be a father. A hilarious and heartfelt story about holding onto your loved ones against all odds, Mrs. Doubtfire is the musical comedy we need right now — one that proves we’re better together.
Sold out – RSVP below to get on the waitlist…
Price: $135.00 Per Person
Date: Saturday, November 18th, 2023
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Detroit, MI
– Trip escorted by John Henry of Route 23 Tours
– Main Floor tickets to see “Mrs. Doubtfire the Musical” at the Historic Fisher Theatre
– Free time in Detroit’s Greektown District before the show
9:00 AM Pick Up | 6:30 PM Return – Meijer, Davison (Lot H)
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM – Greektown District
1:30 PM to 5:00 PM – Fisher Theatre (2:00 PM Show)
Full Payment Due Upon Sign-Up – Limited Seats Available!
– Trip registration ends on October 15th, 2023
– Limited tickets available.
– Payment due upon sign-up
– No refunds unless a replacement can be found.
– All refunds will incur a 5% cancellation fee.
– No replacements or refunds will be done after November 2nd, 2023
– No children under the age of 5.
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name, Cell, and Email Address of attendee 1)*
*If you are part of a group registering separately, please put down in additional comments who you want to sit next to.
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee (not the show ticket). You will get that at the bus the day of the trip.
6. Check-in with your name at the bus the day of the trip.
Join Us: Facebook.com/groups/davisontravelers
RSVP to get on the waitlist. If there's a cancellation, you will be contacted to fill the spot.