$75.00 Per Person
A Terrifically Terrifying Tour!
SOLD OUT! – Sign-up below to get on the waitlist…
From Detroit’s funerary practices of days gone by to the enduring legacy of the only remaining military fortification in “Ol’ Sto-Town”. From the strange goings-on of a century and a half old bar to the spooky happenings of the Detroit River’s waters- the Motor City has its fair share of spine tingling moments.
Together with your guide you’ll learn the stories that have intrigued, scared, and delighted Motown’s residents including the tale of the Nain Rouge; Detroit’s own “Demon of the Strait” whose appearance has been the vanguard of tragedy and misfortune for over three centuries. Explore the awe inspiring master magician Harry Houdini’s straight jacket escape high over Grand Circus Park
Mobsters, soldiers, ghosts, social injustices, cemeteries, murders, pranks, devil’s night, assassinations, hauntings, outbreaks of cholera, unexplained disappearances, wars, tricks, treats, and more await you on the all new Historically Haunted Detroit: The Dark Side of History Tour.
Saturday, October 21st, 2023
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Detroit, MI
– Escorted by John Henry of Route 23 Tours
– Award Winning Step-On Guide from Detroit History Tours
– 3.5 Hour Historically Haunted Detroit: The Dark Side of History Tour
5:00 PM Pick-up | 11:45 PM Return – Meijer, Davison (Lot H)
6:45 PM to 10:30 PM – Guided Tour
– No refund may be given after September 19th, 2023 unless a replacement can be found
– Must be at least 21 years age to attend this tour.
– A refreshment stop will be made. They recommend cash to speed up service.
– Wear comfortable shoes as there is about a 1/3 mile of walking on uneven terrain.
– Dress accordingly as Fall nights can be chilly.
– Please eat before the tour or bring food and a snack with you onto the bus.
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name and Email Address of attendee 1)*
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out.
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee. If you entered their emails they will get the ticket.
6. Check-in with the ticket or just with your names at the bus the day of the trip.
Join us: Facebook.com/groups/davisontravelers