Genitti’s Holiday Show and 7 Course Italian Luncheon, Shopping, and Christmas Lights Bus Trip
December 10 @ 9:00 am - 8:30 pm$89.00
$89.00 Per Person
At Genitti’s Hole in the Wall you will enjoy a 7 course luncheon including Italian wedding soup and garlic bread, antipasto salad, Genitti’s homemade pasta, Italian sausage with green peppers and onions, Italian steak with potato, baked chicken with vegetable and cannoli for dessert. After the meal head on over next door to Genitti’s Little Theatre for the interactive comedy show “Holiday on the High Seas” that is sure to have you laughing up a storm!
After the show, we’ll be heading to Great Lakes Crossing. Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is the areas dominant retail outlet and entertainment destination, attracting people throughout the Midwest and Canada. There are over 185 manufacturer’s outlets and traditional retail stores. The enclosed shopping center is home to Michigan’s largest food court (1,000 seats). We’ll close the evening out in Downtown Rochester to see the amazing drive-thru Christmas Lights display (AKA The Big, Bright Light Show).
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Northville, MI
– Trip Escorted by John Henry of Route 23 Tours
– A 7 Course Italian Luncheon
– Interactive Holiday Comedy Show after your meal
– Shopping at Great Lakes Crossing
– The Big, Bright Light Show Downtown Rochester
9:00 AM Pick-up | 8:30 PM Return – Meijer, Bay City
11:30 AM to 2:30 PM – Genitti’s Hole-In-The-Wall
3:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Great Lakes Crossing
6:30 PM to 7:00 PM – Downtown Rochester
– No refund may be given after November 16th, 2022 unless a replacement is found.
– No children under the age of 5.
– Limited seating available
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name and Email Address of attendee 1)*
*Also put down any dietary needs in additional comments (Vegan, Gluten Free, Food Allergies, Etc.)
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee. If you entered their emails they will get the ticket.
6. Check-in with the ticket or just with your names at the bus the day of the trip.
Please join: Facebook.com/groups/tricitytravelers