Clare Amish Backroads Tour
April 15, 2023 @ 7:30 am - 5:15 pmFree – $73.00
$73.00 Per Person
SOLD OUT… RSVP BELOW TO GET ON THE WAITLIST
Clare County is home to a large community of Amish, with roots going back to the original founders from Switzerland. The Amish way of life is one of simple enjoyment of the land and community. Skills are passed down through the generations and the Amish craftsmen are renowned for their finely crafted products including furniture, quilts, and baskets. Baked goods and produce from their farms.
Saturday, April 15th, 2023
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Clare, MI
– Trip Escorted by John Henry of Route 23 Tours
– Amish Family Style Luncheon at Amish Home*
*Chicken, Ham, Tossed Salad, Dinner Rolls with Homemade Amish Jelly and Apple Butter, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans, Choice of Apple Pie or Banana Cream Pie, Water, Tea, Coffee, taxes, and gratuity
– Stop at Amish General Store
– Stop at Amish Bulk Food Store
– Stop at Amish Quilt Store
– Stop at the famous Cops and Doughnuts
7:30 AM – Check-in at Meijer, Davison (Lot H)
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Amish Quilt Shop
10:45 AM to 11:45 AM – Amish Bulk Food Store
12:00 PM to 1:15 PM – Amish Family Style Luncheon at Amish Home
1:30 PM to 2:30 PM – Amish General Store
2:45 PM to 3:45 PM – Cops and Doughnuts
5:15 PM – Return to Davison
**Times may vary with this many stops!
– Sign-up no later than March 29th, 2023
– No refunds after March 29th, 2023 unless a replacement can be found
– Bring Cash or Check Only for Amish Stops (No Credit Cards)
– No children under the age of 5 allowed on this tour
– Amish meal is set and they cannot meet special dietary needs
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name and Email Address if attending)*
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee. If you entered their emails they will get the ticket.
6. Check-in with the ticket or just with your names at the bus the day of the trip.
Amish Tour Waitlist
This is just a waitlist. The system will send you a ticket, but it's not official until someone cancels and you in turn pay and get a confirmation of payment.