About Butterflies Are Blooming:
The annual Fred & Dorothy Fichter Butterflies Are Blooming exhibition at Meijer Gardens is the largest temporary tropical butterfly exhibition in the nation. Tropical butterflies from around the world fly freely in the Lena Meijer Tropical Conservatory every March and April.
About the Coopersville & Marne Railway:
Ever wonder how people traveled around West Michigan before the automobile? One way was the railroad. Experience a little time travel on the Friends of Coopersville and Marne Railway. Their vintage train travels between the City of Coopersville and the Village of Marne, following 7 miles of track originally built in 1858. They don’t go very fast, but that’s the whole point. Sit back, relax and enjoy a bygone era of travel all the while enjoying light refreshments and entertainment. Oh and keep an eye out for the Easter Bunny!
Date: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024
Price: $149.00 Per Person
Now Taking Reservations! – – – Book your seats below.
– Round trip motor coach transportation to Grand Rapids, MI
– Admission to Butterflies Are Blooming at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
– Lunch at Johnny Brann’s Steakhouse and Grille
– Vintage Train Ride on the Coopersville Marne Railway*
*Includes entertainment and light refreshments on the train ride.
7:30 AM – Pick-up at Meijer Davison (Lot H)
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM – Fredrik Meijer Garden & Sculpture Park
12:30 PM to 2:00 PM – Johnny Brann’s Steakhouse and Grill
2:30 PM to 4:00 PM – Coopersville Marne Railway Vintage Train
6:30 PM – Return to Meijer Davison
– Payment Due Upon Sign-up (Final Date to Sign-up: 02/21/24)
– No refunds will be issued after February 21st, 2024
– No Children under the age of 5
Lunch at Johnny Brann’s Steakhouse & Grille
**All entrees include: Tossed Salad, Baked Potato, Yeast Rolls, Choice of Dessert, N/A Beverage Service, Tax & Gratuity.
**No other menu substitutions will be made.
You will have the choice of one entrée when you arrive to the restaurant:
– 8 oz. Sizzler Cooked to your liking
– Smothered BBQ Chicken (Bacon, Swiss, and American Cheese)
– Fall of the Bone Ribs (1 pound slow roasted ribs)
– Garlic Glazed Shrimp Skewers
BOOKING INFORMATION: (Please read)
1. Go to the ticket below and put down the number of attendees in your group.
2. The first Attendee is you if you are attending. (We Need your Name, Cell, and Email Address if attending)*
3. Just put down the names of the other attendees and then check out
4. At checkout enter your billing information and payment information and submit.
5. You will receive a ticket for each attendee. This is only for confirmation purposes and is not a real ticket.
6. Check-in with your names at the bus the day of the trip.
Join our Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/davisontravelers
If you are having trouble registering and paying for this trip, please call 810-577-8929.